This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

editing Slitaz
  • SlitazEditorSlitazEditor November 2010
    i need help the screen image where you log in to your user and pass where can i find these files (images) to replace them with a another image?
    i basically want to make it look like windows 7 put i need to get the windows 7 login screen please help me
  • Trixar_zaTrixar_za November 2010
    The login manager is called SLIM. Google for it's documentation for the exact details on how to make themes for it. There is also options for it in the control box. I would rather recommend Ubuntu or Mint for Windows 7 themes. There are a few good ones already on Gnome-looks, not to mention the one Distro that was made to act and look like XP.
    hello im young and cant seem to find the documentation via google. il keep working on it. Can u help me i need to setup JAVA on this but its differnent to UBUNTU how do u do this i need it so my brother can play on "runescape" i have gone into package manager and installed the java packages still got additonal plugin as i go to the runescape game.
    ooooooooo i found the docunetion on slim are you good at this Linux source i was used to ubuntu changed to this to test

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social