This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

Kernel 2.33.2 fails to build...
  • RobertugoRobertugo April 2010
    Hello and congratulations for the high quality of Slitaz.
    My problem is that I cannot compile the new kernel 2.33.2-slitaz, I believe that it can be due to a problem with the patch LZMA since the error that takes place is this:

CC lib/decompress_bunzip2.o
    lib/decompress_bunzip2.c: In function ‘get_next_block’:
    lib/decompress_bunzip2.c:511: warning: the frame size of 1916 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes
    CC lib/decompress_inflate.o
    CC lib/decompress_unlzma.o
    lib/decompress_unlzma.c: In function ‘process_bit0’:
    lib/decompress_unlzma.c:352: error: ‘LZMA_LEN_CODER’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    lib/decompress_unlzma.c:352: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
    lib/decompress_unlzma.c:352: error: for each function it appears in.)
    lib/decompress_unlzma.c: In function ‘process_bit1’:
    lib/decompress_unlzma.c:405: error: ‘LZMA_LEN_CODER’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    lib/decompress_unlzma.c: In function ‘unlzma’:
    lib/decompress_unlzma.c:619: error: ‘LZMA_LEN_CODER’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    make[1]: *** [lib/decompress_unlzma.o] Error 1
    make: *** [lib] Error 2
    root@slitaz:/usr/src/linux-2.6.33.2-slitaz#

From I already thank any suggestion and continue ahead...!
    Best regards.
  • RuppRupp April 2010
    It is available already by uprgading in cooking. I don't know about SliTaz 3 to be honest.

Rupp
  • seawolfseawolf April 2010
    I think I had to installthe ' liblzma-dev ' package to get the methods that are undeclared in lib/decompress_unlzma.c ...
  • RobertugoRobertugo April 2010
    Thanks Seawolf, after install the suggested tazpkg, the kernel compiles / build perfectly... !
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social