This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

what i think of the forum
  • eckoecko February 2010
    to be honest..it's a mess
    maybe it's me, but it's truly a feat if one would be able to find what he's looking for.
    everything from releases to questions to problems is completely thrown together, making it nearly impossible to simply browse around the forum.
    now i'm not sure where i read it, but somewhere it said that you guys chose this one, because you dont need signatures and smileys on these boards. yes, i agree with that, it is unneeded.
    but i dont see that as a reason to migrate to some forum software like this one.
    you could simply use phpBB or myBB and disable everything that's not needed.

oh by the way, im writing this all in my frustration, in the hope something more sutable would be implemented
  • jozeejozee February 2010
    @ecko : we will look into this after 3.0 release. Please bear with us for sometime more. For start, we need to improve css styling for search results. Maybe "categories" too needs to be redefined and made more specific for easier browsing. If you have more ideas / want to help out, please let us know.
  • newusernewuser February 2010
    Try this:
    http://www.frank-karau.de/
    it is a flat file system, includes search.

I installed in my website but is not open yet, just testing it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social