This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

error starting with slitaz home=sda
  • seadx6seadx6 March 2011

#toc, .toc, .mw-warning { border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249); padding: 5px; font-size: 95%; }#toc h2, .toc h2 { display: inline; border: medium none; padding: 0pt; font-size: 100%; font-weight: bold; }#toc #toctitle, .toc #toctitle, #toc .toctitle, .toc .toctitle { text-align: center; }#toc ul, .toc ul { list-style-type: none; list-style-image: none; margin-left: 0pt; padding-left: 0pt; text-align: left; }#toc ul ul, .toc ul ul { margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 2em; }#toc .toctoggle, .toc .toctoggle { font-size: 94%; }body { text-indent: 0in; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14pt; font-style: normal; widows: 2; font-family: 'Nimbus Roman No9 L'; }table { }td { border-collapse: collapse; text-align: left; vertical-align: top; }p, h1, h2, h3, li { color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Nimbus Roman No9 L'; font-size: 14pt; text-align: left; }

Hello all I need a hi priority help that’s my problem: when I enter in Slitaz cooking version 10101104 live USB with the Slitaz command (normal boot) goes well and get the desktop but when I reboot my data is gone and when I boot agin and enter the command Slitaz home = sda starts well and start slim ask me for my user and password in this part runs well, but then when I log and Supposedly start X the screen is black and not see the desktop or anything, before that I go to text mode it ask me aging the user write Tux and next I write startx to start X and get a fatal error. Somebody can tell me how I can fix it? I need the persistence mode to keep recorded my files and I can not do it (My USB is fat32 its nesesary for Slitaz live USB install) Help me please

• slicelslicel March 2011
    If the usb key is ok, you could re-install on an ext3 partition with /home set properly.
    Theanks
    ift I use the home=usb what will hapend

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social