This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

Installing Firefox 3.6.12
  • xmfclickxmfclick November 2010
    I'm an old hand with Windows but not fluent with Linux flavors, so please excuse me if I'm asking a dumb question.

I have a problem with Midori in that it will only run Gmail in basic HTML mode, so I thought I'd try installing FF. I downloaded the firefox-3.6.12.tar.bz2 file but it seems SliTaz doesn't have an app that will open the tarball -- how can this be so ???? I assume it *does* have such an app, it's just that I don't know what it's called. Anyway, could someone let me know how I proceed from here?

BTW, the SliTaz mirrors seem to be down today ...
  • seawolfseawolf November 2010
    Hi @xmfclick --

Linux distributions package up software for you, to link any bits together, e.g. Firefox may need SSL libraries, GTK to draw the windows etc., extra stuff picked for use (dependancies). It's only to compile the software youself do you need to download any tarballs. This is because each flavour of Linux is different, whereas there is only one build of Windows Vista, say, and it's Win32 libraries to corrospond to it. A Linux distro can differ in its underlying libraries to another. This is the problem when simply converting one Linux package to another, sometimes they match and sometimes not.

In SliTaz, you use the Package Manager to install Firefox and other software, or type tazpkg get-install firefox at the command line; this interface to the package management system will pull any un-installed dependences for you and install them on block. Similarly, in Fedora one could type yum install firefox or use the PackageKit GUI.

Usually, the tar command is used to de-compress tarballs. This should be present on your system, but you might want to install XArchive, which can use gzip, tar, lzma, 7z, and others that may or may not be installed.

Yes, the mirrors are down. You can cirumvent them by adding a # to the start of its line in /var/lib/tazpkg/mirror to comment out the slitaz offical mirror and divert to the other ones.

HIH.
    @seawolf -- Thanks, maybe I mis-used a term and threw you off a bit. I'm a Windows person, but I had always understood that in Linux a file with a .tar.bz suffix was called a tarball.

Anyway, here are a couple of follow-ups, which may be helpful to other newbies ...

1. I found out that the PCMan file manager has a built-in facility to decompress zipped files, which you access by right-clicking on the file. Seems to work fine with .bz2 files.

2. I played around with tazpkg and found that you can point it at a different mirror ("tazpkg setup-mirror"). A quick Google found me a mirror in Switzerland which was live, so I set it up and was able to run tazpkg and download FF 3.5.7, which installed OK. However, the first thing it says when you fire it up is "This version is obsolete, you should upgrade to 3.6.12". So, given that I've already downloaded FF 3.6.12 and unzipped it, how do I do the upgrade?

Now to have a go at Skype!
    @seawolf -- Thanks, maybe I mis-used a term and threw you off a bit. I'm a Windows person, but I had always understood that in Linux a file with a .tar.bz suffix was called a tarball.

Anyway, here are a couple of follow-ups, which may be helpful to other newbies ...

1. I found out that the PCMan file manager has a built-in facility to decompress zipped files, which you access by right-clicking on the file. Seems to work fine with .bz2 files.

2. I played around with tazpkg and found that you can point it at a different mirror ("tazpkg setup-mirror"). A quick Google found me a mirror in Switzerland which was live, so I set it up and was able to run tazpkg and download FF 3.5.7, which installed OK. However, the first thing it says when you fire it up is "This version is obsolete, you should upgrade to 3.6.12". So, given that I've already downloaded FF 3.6.12 and unzipped it, how do I do the upgrade?

• seawolfseawolf November 2010
    0: Tarballs are just Tar's equvilent to Zips, you're correct. The tar bit is just bundling it togther, the bz2 means it's then compressed with BZip2. A tar.gz extension means tarball compressed with GZip, etc.
    1: Oh yes, I forgot about that! Still, XArchive is similar to WinZip. Either way it works!
    2: The 'stable' version of this distro was released around April, when 3.5.7 was out. The unstable 'Cooking' has newer packages but they are liable to break at any point, as that's where changes are made by SliTaz developers. These packages however are linked to other bits of Cooking, and ill not work on table due to version differences. To get a newer version of a stable package, you will need to either use the unstable version of the distro, or start compiling it yourself. I shouldn't worry too much, it's still 3.x series of Firefox; if you're behind a firewall and not silly then I doubt you're at risk at all!
    2b: Some tarballs contain not source code but built binaries. These can be extracted, sometimes into your home directory, and run directly.

Tip: Skype is a proprietary binary; it's not available as source code for us to build but as a EXE-style lump. Skype keep hold of this file and licensing means we can't compile/package it for SliTaz ourselves, so have to grab it each time it's installed. This is done by a "get-" script:
    - you download the get-skype package
    - the package only contains a script to get the Skype program
    - you run get-skype as root to fetch the binary and install it to your system.
    The same goes for Flash, Opera, Google Chrome & Earth... lots. I think the Package Manager will actually do the whole process for you.

HIH.
  • LexeiiLexeii November 2010
    Installing Firefox article on Mozilla support: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing%20Firefox%20on%20Linux
    Its easy and done by hand for minute.
    Oops! Something went haywire with the message-posting system. Preview worked fine but Post Comment gave a popover window with a bunch of PHP error messages. Seemed to have posted the message though (several times!)

Anyway, thanks for the replies. However, you're using terminology that's a bit more advanced than my current level of Linux "expertise", e.g. how do I download the get-skype package? Actually, Package Manager seems to do the trick, so not to worry.
    A bit weird, though -- Firefox 3.5.7 calls itself "Shiretoko". I've downloaded the new .bz2 file -- how would I go about updating 3.5.7 to 3.6.12? Can I do it manually (i.e. expand the compressed file and then copy stuff across myself)?
  • LexeiiLexeii November 2010
    xmfclick, do you read article, link I post? Citation:

The following instructions will install Firefox into your home directory, and only the current user will be able to run it.

Note: The installation file provided by Mozilla in .tar.bz2 format does not contain sources but pre-compiled binary files, therefore you can simply unpack and run them. There is no need to compile the program from source if all the system requirements are met.

1. Download Firefox from the Firefox download page to your home directory.
    2. Open a Terminal and go to your home directory:
      cd ~
    3. Extract the contents of the downloaded file:
      tar xjf firefox-*.tar.bz2
    4. Close Firefox if it's open.
    5. To start Firefox, run the firefox script in the firefox folder.
      ~/firefox/firefox

Firefox should now start. You can then create an icon on your desktop to run this command.
  • Trixar_zaTrixar_za November 2010
    Firefox is called "Shiretoko", because it's Firefox 3.5.7's version code name. So don't worry about it.

If you want to compile stuff, you'll need the slitaz-toolchain package, which installs all the other packages you'll need to do basic compiles. Compiling some programs might require you to install additional packages and their -dev package (which installs the headers needed for compiling with that library). The required packages are normally listed in the README or INSTALL file.

As for the command tar, think of it like a zip command you used with DOS way back in the day. It has a couple of flags you can throw into it to help it decompress a variety of tarballs out there. For example, tar xjf file.tar.bz2 will decompress a bzipped tar archive, where tar xzf file.tar.gz will decompress a gzipped tar archive. Basically the x means eXtract while the j or z extracts either bzipped tar archives or gzipped tar archives respectively. I can't remember what the f stands for, but I know it's required :P

Hopefully that clears stuff up a bit.
    @Lexeii: I haven't read the link you posted yet, as I was just concerned to get something up and running and I'd already done so by the time I saw your message. But thanks for the link, and I'll take a look at it today.

@Trixar_za: Thanks for the post -- it's nice to see how friendly people are around here. In fact I have 35 years experience of writing software, starting with mainframes, back in the day. I've used Windows since version 2, though, and only dabbled with Linux on and off over the years. I'm not interested in starting over, so I'll pass on the idea of compiling stuff! I guess I just slightly mis-used a Linux term when I said "tarball", but it's good to see people trying to be so helpful. I'll stick with "zip file" in future.

Actually, the thing that has *always* put me off Linux is the way that stuff seems to be sprayed around the directory tree in apparently random fashion, and even that seems to vary from distro to distro. Then there are the various installation systems -- do I need a .deb or a .rpm or what? I admire you Linux gurus who've got your heads around all that stuff. Having got FF up and running I now need to install Flash -- but how on earth do I go about that? (OK, I'm off to ask Mr Google ...) I expect I'll be back here before long!
    BTW, when I click "Post Comment" I get this popover message ...

Gdn_ErrorException thrown within the exception handler.
    Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/slitaz/www/forum/library/core/class.email.php:113) in /home/slitaz/www/forum/library/core/functions.error.php on line 62
  • TotoetsasoeurTotoetsasoeur November 2010
    Hi xmfclick,

About flash for FF:
    Have tried this (especially Ernia's advices)?:
    http://forum.slitaz.org/index.php/discussion/comment/4166/#Comment_4166

Hope this helps.
    Stephane
    @Totoetsasoeur: While you were posting your message I was rummaging around my PC and basically worked out the same answer. What I did was this ...

0. To install Flash player for Firefox
    1. Download install_flash_player_10_linux.tar.gz from Adobe site (I followed a link that popped up when I went to the YouTube site)
    2. Unpack the zipped file -- there's only one file inside, called libflashplayer.so
    3. Open a console window
    4. Type su followed by the root password
    5. cd /home/ (i.e. the directory where I'd unpacked the libflashplayer.so file)
    6. cp libflashplayer.so /home/usr/lib/firefox-3.5.7/plugins

This changed the ownership of libflashplayer.so to root, which was the same as the ownership of the other .so file in that directory -- I assume this is necessary. Then I restarted FF and bingo! Flash worked (at least, it did in YouTube and the BBC iPlayer)
    I'm lazy, so I just used the get-flash package myself. I hear what your saying about Linux and I felt the same way. I hated it at first to be completely honest. Then one day I just decided to dive in without thinking about it while formatting XP off my PC. Let's just say I was without an internet connection and forced to use my wit and meager skills to get myself online. After a shitload of googling effort off my mobile I finally got online. The funny thing is that I loved the effort I had to put in and I did it without having to find and download any driver to do it. Been using it ever since... :P

While your checking out youtube, look for the Slitaz tutorials by Kris. He has ones for the GUI and the command line which are pretty awesome. They explain most things - from the basic to the more advanced.

As for rpm and deb packages, believe it or not, but SliTaz can actually convert them over into Slitaz packages using the tazpkg convert command. I did a few emulators packages like that for my website (even converted over some of the dependencies). You can check it out at http://www.trixarian.za.net/?Projects:SliTaz if you want ;)
    get-flash package?? Where that come from? (so much to learn, so little time)

I'm doing the Linux thing because my Windows machine's hard disk crashed, and I don't have a WIndows installation disk anymore. I've tried Ubuntu and Fedora, which both run OK-ish, but I was amazed at how fast and clean and functional SliTaz is, so I'm sticking with it for now. I played around with Puppeee on my wife's Asus Eee, but I prefer SliTaz, although Midori behaves oddly, which is why I wanted to get FF. Anyhoo, onwards and upwards ...
  • kultexkultex November 2010
    its on the iso and is one of the litte slitaz helpers, that makes living with SliTaz a little bit easier - see http://doc.slitaz.org/en:guides:flash

but of course - you can do it by hand as you did ....
  • babaorumbabaorum November 2010
    Even Firefox 4.0b7 installs in a flow on SliTaz 3.0 stable, w/ the binary bundle tarball. http://collection.smiley.free.fr/smileys/2thumbsup.gif
    @babaorum : ??? Sorry, didn't understand a word of that (well, OK, I understood "Firefox"). Please explain in simple English!
    @xmfclick that was jivey-techy-talk for "Your instructions worked well for the latest firefox beta too" I think :P
  • revenazrevenaz November 2010
    I just installed it with the command line :
    tazpkg get-install firefox
    Hope this helps
    Thanks for all the help so far. Now for the biggie -- FF (and Midori, too) just stopped working. I was browsing website X, clicked on a button and BANG! FF disappeared. Since then, when I try to run it, it flashes on screen for a fraction of a second and then disappears. The odd thing is, Midori does the same. I tried uninstalling FF and reinstalling (via Tazpkg, so version 3.5.7) but to no avail, so I'm back to running off the Live CD. HELP! (I knew it was all going too smoothly ...)
    BTW, I never did get FF 3.6.12 installed :o(
  • ms3811ms3811 November 2010
    The vanishing browsers could be due to some add-on that you installed (maybe). You could try starting Firefox in safe mode and see if that works. From terminal,
    #firefox -safe-mode
  • kultexkultex November 2010
    or just delete /home/tux/.firefox - eg. in pcmanfm activate hidden files
    The common denominator could be flash, so try reinstalling flash via the tazpkg get-install get-flash --forced command.

You can also manually flush flash's cache by deleting the files in /home/tux/.adobe/Flash_Player/
    Tried deleting and reinstalling Flash, tried deleting the .firefox folder, nothing worked. Ended up reinstalling SliTaz. Still can't get FF 3.6.12 to work -- downloaded the tarball, converted it to a tazpkg, installed it, icon appeared in the Internet menu, ran it from there, nothing happened. Could babaorum tell me exactly how s/he installed FF4 ??
    The very same way that I have installed Firefox 3.6.x : I have downloaded the tarball (as you did I guess), decompressed it in a subdirectory of my Home's (arbitrary choice, good to me), got within it and launched the "firefox" binary.
    That's all, same thing for Firefox 3.6 and 4.0...

I'm working on a Slitaz 3.0 stable. Concerning Flash, I've always installed it with get-flash, not even with "--forced" option.

Firefox 3.6

Detailed listing

-rw-r--r--    1 gg       gg           2129 Oct 27 03:55 application.ini
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 4137 Oct 27 03:55 blocklist.xml
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 220 Oct 27 04:12 browserconfig.properties
    drwxr-xr-x 3 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 chrome
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 components
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 52056 Oct 27 03:56 crashreporter
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 4430 Oct 27 04:12 crashreporter.ini
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 716 Oct 27 04:12 crashreporter-override.ini
    drwxr-xr-x 5 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 defaults
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 136 Oct 27 03:54 dependentlibs.list
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 dictionaries
    drwxr-xr-x 3 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:02 extensions
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 3940 Oct 27 03:55 firefox
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 44712 Oct 27 03:56 firefox-bin
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 greprefs
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 icons
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 478 Oct 27 03:56 libfreebl3.chk
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 321220 Oct 27 03:56 libfreebl3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 1055424 Oct 27 03:56 libmozjs.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 204952 Oct 27 03:56 libnspr4.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 871396 Oct 27 03:56 libnss3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 367092 Oct 27 03:56 libnssckbi.so
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 478 Oct 27 03:56 libnssdbm3.chk
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 122988 Oct 27 03:56 libnssdbm3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 81980 Oct 27 03:56 libnssutil3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 13576 Oct 27 03:56 libplc4.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 8952 Oct 27 03:56 libplds4.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 125724 Oct 27 03:56 libsmime3.so
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 478 Oct 27 03:56 libsoftokn3.chk
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 194204 Oct 27 03:56 libsoftokn3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 495368 Oct 27 03:56 libsqlite3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 168564 Oct 27 03:56 libssl3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 12236 Oct 27 03:56 libxpcom.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 15927876 Oct 27 03:56 libxul.so
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 30826 Oct 27 03:55 LICENSE
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 modules
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 11052 Oct 27 03:56 mozilla-xremote-client
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 137 Oct 27 03:55 platform.ini
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 3728 Oct 27 03:56 plugin-container
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 plugins
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 239 Oct 27 04:12 README.txt
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 16152 Oct 27 03:54 removed-files
    drwxr-xr-x 6 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 res
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 10461 Oct 27 03:55 run-mozilla.sh
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:01 searchplugins
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 825 Oct 27 03:56 Throbber-small.gif
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 3 Oct 27 04:12 update.locale
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 71344 Oct 27 03:56 updater
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 157 Oct 27 04:12 updater.ini

Checksum (cksum)

3867105836 2129 application.ini
    3817057879 4137 blocklist.xml
    1710323514 220 browserconfig.properties
    4294967295 0 chrome
    4294967295 0 components
    3866307227 52056 crashreporter
    1402727341 4430 crashreporter.ini
    46447212 716 crashreporter-override.ini
    4294967295 0 defaults
    2144332458 136 dependentlibs.list
    4294967295 0 dictionaries
    4294967295 0 extensions
    335001264 3940 firefox
    665153737 44712 firefox-bin
    4294967295 0 greprefs
    4294967295 0 icons
    1372335875 478 libfreebl3.chk
    13284557 321220 libfreebl3.so
    1849806132 1055424 libmozjs.so
    1089534554 204952 libnspr4.so
    2428934769 871396 libnss3.so
    3678654510 367092 libnssckbi.so
    2638741578 478 libnssdbm3.chk
    373362425 122988 libnssdbm3.so
    1225090654 81980 libnssutil3.so
    4062291862 13576 libplc4.so
    3242380361 8952 libplds4.so
    447164332 125724 libsmime3.so
    1156951216 478 libsoftokn3.chk
    4213189664 194204 libsoftokn3.so
    667116826 495368 libsqlite3.so
    3042709962 168564 libssl3.so
    3450237964 12236 libxpcom.so
    203490754 15927876 libxul.so
    2713789225 30826 LICENSE
    4294967295 0 modules
    3619873350 11052 mozilla-xremote-client
    3419249574 137 platform.ini
    1216748158 3728 plugin-container
    4294967295 0 plugins
    531231672 239 README.txt
    796131959 16152 removed-files
    4294967295 0 res
    1850261379 10461 run-mozilla.sh
    4294967295 0 searchplugins
    2902056530 825 Throbber-small.gif
    1880528477 3 update.locale
    3879116100 71344 updater
    2259379462 157 updater.ini

Firefox 4.0b7

Detailed listing

-rw-r--r--    1 gg       gg           2144 Jan  1  2010 application.ini
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 2531 Jan 1 2010 blocklist.xml
    drwxr-xr-x 3 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:06 chrome
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 36 Nov 4 21:04 chrome.manifest
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:06 components
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 47764 Jan 1 2010 crashreporter
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 4417 Jan 1 2010 crashreporter.ini
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 716 Jan 1 2010 crashreporter-override.ini
    drwxr-xr-x 3 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:06 defaults
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 142 Jan 1 2010 dependentlibs.list
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:06 dictionaries
    drwxr-xr-x 4 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:06 extensions
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 3916 Jan 1 2010 firefox
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 49120 Jan 1 2010 firefox-bin
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:06 icons
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 478 Jan 1 2010 libfreebl3.chk
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 307668 Jan 1 2010 libfreebl3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 5408 Jan 1 2010 libmozalloc.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 552648 Jan 1 2010 libmozsqlite3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 207312 Jan 1 2010 libnspr4.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 869244 Jan 1 2010 libnss3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 356868 Jan 1 2010 libnssckbi.so
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 478 Jan 1 2010 libnssdbm3.chk
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 126356 Jan 1 2010 libnssdbm3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 81236 Jan 1 2010 libnssutil3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 13224 Jan 1 2010 libplc4.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 8908 Jan 1 2010 libplds4.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 124160 Jan 1 2010 libsmime3.so
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 478 Jan 1 2010 libsoftokn3.chk
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 189248 Jan 1 2010 libsoftokn3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 171636 Jan 1 2010 libssl3.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 11784 Jan 1 2010 libxpcom.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 21747216 Jan 1 2010 libxul.so
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 11272 Jan 1 2010 mozilla-xremote-client
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 3427028 Nov 4 21:04 omni.jar
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 127 Jan 1 2010 platform.ini
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 45224 Jan 1 2010 plugin-container
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 239 Jan 1 2010 README.txt
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 23511 Jan 1 2010 removed-files
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 10597 Jan 1 2010 run-mozilla.sh
    drwxr-xr-x 2 gg gg 4096 Nov 23 12:06 searchplugins
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 825 Jan 1 2010 Throbber-small.gif
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 3 Jan 1 2010 update.locale
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 gg gg 65268 Jan 1 2010 updater
    -rw-r--r-- 1 gg gg 157 Jan 1 2010 updater.ini

Checksum (cksum)

3797708887 2144 application.ini
    3029726254 2531 blocklist.xml
    4294967295 0 chrome
    291409402 36 chrome.manifest
    4294967295 0 components
    1207106661 47764 crashreporter
    25931016 4417 crashreporter.ini
    46447212 716 crashreporter-override.ini
    4294967295 0 defaults
    3435748109 142 dependentlibs.list
    4294967295 0 dictionaries
    4294967295 0 extensions
    945070864 3916 firefox
    4047986965 49120 firefox-bin
    4294967295 0 icons
    2528518522 478 libfreebl3.chk
    3034679003 307668 libfreebl3.so
    3234917685 5408 libmozalloc.so
    4136314718 552648 libmozsqlite3.so
    1865584736 207312 libnspr4.so
    2336439165 869244 libnss3.so
    2059616770 356868 libnssckbi.so
    3212784013 478 libnssdbm3.chk
    2743899556 126356 libnssdbm3.so
    2979665446 81236 libnssutil3.so
    940568073 13224 libplc4.so
    3019450258 8908 libplds4.so
    3870069765 124160 libsmime3.so
    4066656934 478 libsoftokn3.chk
    271989966 189248 libsoftokn3.so
    18057876 171636 libssl3.so
    1986447670 11784 libxpcom.so
    1837251247 21747216 libxul.so
    2372946513 11272 mozilla-xremote-client
    3892393505 3427028 omni.jar
    1751307564 127 platform.ini
    4211936742 45224 plugin-container
    531231672 239 README.txt
    1514571665 23511 removed-files
    31051253 10597 run-mozilla.sh
    4294967295 0 searchplugins
    2902056530 825 Throbber-small.gif
    1880528477 3 update.locale
    1334418980 65268 updater
    2259379462 157 updater.ini

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social