This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

Slitaz Flash prob ( big big problem )
  • nicholasnicholas July 2010
    As you know slitaz does not have any flash so i followed other forum pages and copied libflashplayer.so to
    usr/lib/mozilla/plugins .... sadly it did not work there was something that says encrypted document, password...
    i tried the root password but nothing helped
    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • kultexkultex July 2010
    flash works fine - just follow the howto - http://doc.slitaz.org/en:guides:flash
    tats the prob i tried that there is always a error at 1 part
  • seawolfseawolf July 2010
    Could you describe any errors you get please? It's difficult to give you a solution if we don't know the actual problem! Does it work in any browser at all? Do any detect its existence by their configuration?
    When i load it, they say 1 missing package to install : lib firefox
    then there is a Y/N i put in Y they load some things and there was 2 that Failed
    1. Installing libfirefox 2. Installing get-flash-plugin
  • @nicholas,

To get the best help from forum members, please provide:
    - the exact command you typed,
    - and the exact output you got.

In case of many commands, please provide output for each one.

I do not know if you are aware of, but you can copy text from terminal by selecting it with left mouse button and paste the text in your forum topic with middle button click.

Cheers.
    Stephane

PS: As kultex told you, following the instructions from howto, just work fine for me.
    Sry noob here >.<<br />Ok these are the probs
    get-flash-plugin-1.2 100% |*******************************| 2780 --:--:-- ETA
    Tracking dependencies for : get-flash-plugin-1.2
    ================================================================================
    Missing : libfirefox
    ================================================================================
    1 missing package(s) to install.

Next one
    sh: 2780: not found
    root@slitaz:/home/tux# Tracking dependencies for : get-flash-plugin-1.2
    sh: Tracking: not found
    root@slitaz:/home/tux# =========================================================
    =======================
    sh: ================================================================================: not found
    root@slitaz:/home/tux# Missing : libfirefox
    sh: Missing: not found
    root@slitaz:/home/tux# =========================================================
    =======================
    sh: =============================================================

• sorry to insist but I do not see what command you typed...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social