This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

Dockbar
  • liderpeximoliderpeximo January 2011
    Hi to all, i'm new, and i'm testing slitaz 3.0; is really an interesting project; if i want to install any dockbar (awn or docky), how can i do?
    Escuse for my english, good luck!!!
  • babaorumbabaorum January 2011
    There is a wbar for Slitaz 3.0 stable in official package repository. Simple and clean.
  • liderpeximoliderpeximo January 2011
    Ok,  but wbar is not configurable, or better "wbar" not allow the to stay above the windows.
    This is for me the most important function; it is possible?
  • babaorumbabaorum January 2011
    I think that adeskbar does it, you may verify. But I think that it is not in repositories (though it does work with Slitaz). It is based on Python and there used to be a website for it.
  • mojomojo January 2011
    avant-window-navigator ,avant-window-navigator-dev, and awn-manager are in wok-undigest
    How to cook packages: http://doc.slitaz.org/en:cookbook:wok

• pierolpierol February 2011
    I'm new in the slitaz's world and i'm finding it very attractive for reconditioning an old presario 2100 compaq notebook. I'm tring to cook libdesktop-agnostic because i'd like awn dock but i'm not able to build the package. the compiler output is:

[112/116] typelib: build/default/libdesktop-agnostic/DesktopAgnostic-1.0.gir -> build/default/libdesktop-agnostic/DesktopAgnostic-1.0.typelib
    default/libdesktop-agnostic/DesktopAgnostic-1.0.gir:3:1: error: Unsupported version '1.0'
    error parsing file default/libdesktop-agnostic/DesktopAgnostic-1.0.gir: Unsupported version '1.0'
    Waf: Leaving directory `/home/slitaz/wok-undigest/libdesktop-agnostic/libdesktop-agnostic-0.3.90/build'
    Build failed
     -> task failed (err #1): 
            {task: typelib DesktopAgnostic-1.0.gir -> DesktopAgnostic-1.0.typelib}

i've installed the cooking version of slitaz on the notebook. Googling i've found fedora users have a similar problem resolved with a '--disable-gi' option for the waf configure command. But even after modifing the receipt of the wok i'm not able to compile same error.

Thank you in advanced

Piero from Italy
  • slicelslicel March 2011
    Piero, many people have compiling problems.  You could check that you installed all the packages listed by the guide plus install another package not listed, slitaz-dev-pkgs, and start over.

http://doc.slitaz.org/en:guides:kernel
  • Trixar_zaTrixar_za March 2011
    It won't work for him - his problem is caused by something completely different and the guide you provided is how to compile a custom kernel, which also has nothing to do with his problem.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social