This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

Burn program
  • mek8630mek8630 August 2010
    Hey does anyone know of a good burn program that is as good as brasero but for slitaz. I haven't been able to find one. But I like brasero quite alot.
  • Did you try graveman?
    If so - what about converting brasero into a slitaz-package?
  • kultexkultex August 2010
    I use Graveman for burning Audio-CDs and and burnbox for the rest:

http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-tools/raw-file/tip/doc/burnbox.html
    No I haven't tried graveman, I did find it but it said it was just a front-end so I didn't think it would work for everything I need it for. I have not checked out burnbox though. I am needing one I can burn movies and iso images.
    No I haven't tried graveman, I did find it but it said it was just a front-end so I didn't think it would work for everything I need it for. I have not checked out burnbox though. I am needing one I can burn movies and iso images.
    well I wonder why it didn't let me know that it was posting that message so I wouldn't post it three times. geez out.
    well I looked for that "burnbox" in the slitaz package manager and it didn't come up. I do not really ever burn music but once in a great while, so my main concern is just the iso images and movies.
  • seawolfseawolf August 2010
    BurnBox is part of the package, "slitaz-tools-boxes" as it's written by the SliTaz team:

seawolf@sammy:~ $ tazpkg search-pkgname burnbox

Search result for file : burnbox
    ================================================================================
    slitaz-tools-boxes

================================================================================
    1 pkg(s) found with file : burnbox

Is it in 'Utilities' > 'Burn CD/DVD' with the docs under the 'Documentation' menu?
  • I think brasero is also a frontend to wodim... So I don't know graveman, but maybe you should just give it a try?
    ok thanks guys, yeah I didn't realize burnbox was already included in slitaz. Thanks for the help everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social