This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

Forum subdivision needed!
  • ouioui March 2010
    Hi

I find it would be better to begin a new forum subdivision for SliTaz Linux 3.0 instead to mix old problems and new expects together!

What is you opinion about that.

I would propose to rename the actual subdivision "English-general" into "English-old versions" and to create a new subdivision "English-general" for SliTaz Linux 3.0.

Salut

• RuppRupp March 2010
    No because a lot of the problems are the same across the board. There are a lot of different Puppy Linux versions and the problems could be found on anyone. To a newbie they may think that none of the "old version" questions apply to them.

Rupp
  • DennisDennis March 2010
    Could we have subforums for different topics anyway? For example: General, Packages, Networking, Installing, etc. ?
  • davesurreydavesurrey March 2010
    I agree we need some sort of better way of ordering the subjects here. Now that the pressure of releasing v3.0 is off a little (yes, I know there will be a lot of bugs and configuration issues to sort out) perhaps some attention could be paid to the forum structure.

Already it's a problem separating out v3.0 specific stuff from the rest.

I really believe that the success of a small distro can be affected by the quality of its support structure and this forum is central to that.

Dave

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social