This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

Battery problem...
  • JohnnypompomJohnnypompom January 2010
    Hi all,
    I've been using Slitaz for a few weeks now on my Compaq Armada m700, but I have not found a way to see my battery level in the battery monitor... Any idea on how to fix it?
  • deadwaitdeadwait January 2010
    modprobing ac and battery does not help?
  • MattMatt January 2010
    @ Johnny i have noticed the same thing to make your battery last a little longer have your brightness at the lowest setting and also there is a funny little bug that i found and that is when you open the system info and go to batterys it tells you that there is no battery found if done this on my laptop.

@ Dead i know that this is the wrong topic but how do you get the wireless card to work mine is a Athros AR5B95
  • MattMatt January 2010
    @ Johnny i have noticed the same thing to make your battery last a little longer have your brightness at the lowest setting and also there is a funny little bug that i found and that is when you open the system info and go to batterys it tells you that there is no battery found if done this on my laptop.

@ Dead i know that this is the wrong topic but how do you get the wireless card to work mine is a Athros AR5B95

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social