This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

do you have login problems in the forum?
  • kultexkultex December 2010
    clear the browser cach and it works
  • gdesilvagdesilva December 2010
    Tried it but did not work. Then I tried to create a new login id with a different email address and tried to login. That was a failure too.

The only way I could log back in was by setting the 'private browsing' option on - not sure why this was so.

Any way, this incident points to the deficiency in the forum - that if one's log on fails there is no way to contact an administrator to get it fixed. Perhaps the administrator may want to provide a 'Contact Us' option? I appreciate the fact that this will cause other problems like getting flooded with various requests but something needs to be done....
  • Trixar_zaTrixar_za December 2010
    Which browser are you using? If it's Opera then it's because of unsupported css and javascript code being used within Vanilla. That means it's the more the javascript engine than anything else. They do say that later beta versions have this problem fixed though.
  • gdesilvagdesilva December 2010
    I was using Midori as well as Firefox and in both cases the only way I was able to overcome the problem was by doing 'private browsing' - this was on three separate machines, so not sure what is going on.
  • Trixar_zaTrixar_za December 2010
    Then it's probably yet another bug in the new Vanilla... :P
  • mojomojo December 2010
    Firefox 3.6.11 couldn't login until I flushed the cookies.
    Profile name is appended by a number which has increased to (mojo 3)
    Does anyone know how to add code tag and preview comment before posting ?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social