This is the old SliTaz forum - Please use the main forum.slitaz.org

Last gtk+ update problems with Viewnior.
  • RobertugoRobertugo November 2010
    Greetings to all in the forum. I have upgraded gtk+ to the version 2.22.0 and I want to return to the previous one, since I cannot visualize files bmp neither gif with Viewnior or Gpicview.
    My question is if somebody knows of where to discharge the immediately previous version; from already thank you.
    Hello again, I have reinstalled (only to probe) the previous version of GTK+ (2.16.5) and I can do perfectly with Viewnior or with Gpicview, the files BMP and GIF; however Pcmanfm has stopped to control the desk and he closes with a segmentation fault if I try to open it to configure it with pcmanfm--show-pref=1.
    I believe that the new dependence of GTK+ (gdk-pixbuf) it is related with the problem of Viewnior and Gpicview.
    And again hello ! I have resolved the issue about the no visualization of BMP's & GIF's; I recompiled gdk-pixbuf adding-modifiying this line to your receipt:

--with-included-loaders=bmp,gif,jpeg,pcx,png,xpm
  • GokhlayehGokhlayeh March 2011
    @Robertugo:

Hi, if you come back to this forum I want to make you know that I tried to fix this problem recently into cooking and success thank to this post.

You saved me from hours of research, thanks you!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

SliTaz Social